Monday, September 8, 2008

its like this son, and like that son

OK so here it is, FINALLY, a new blog site! and its on blogspot too, which apparently is a thousand times better than my old blog site. So basically, this is my east coast blog, built mainly so that my west coast friends can keep in check with the life and times of mattmcg. My east coast friends can dabble too although i think they get enough of me. My old blog site is still up and it will RARELY be updated whenever i am on the west coast, hence: matt's west coast blog. you can still see that gem over at mattmcg.wordpress.com.

My life has changed drastically in the past 2 months. I now reside back at my home on Mistletoe lane in Levittown, NY. It's weird and different to be back in the place where i grew up yet pretty cool and comfortable. So it worked out kinda...

Now since i cant make updates about which celebrities i meet or anything like that, i will instead blog about movie news that i read. this will basically just be a way for me to spread some good movie news a whole 3 hours earlier than those west coast jerks. Here's a taste:

1) It's been reported that the role of captain america has been offered to WILL SMITH. not exactly the embodiment of capt america in the comics, but he certainly does get the entire country into theaters no matter what piece of garbage movie he makes ::cough:: wild wild west ::cough::

2) the EVIL DEAD musical is apparently being made into a movie by sam raimi...it's not exactly a new EVIL DEAD movie, but its a start, and may be pretty funny/interesting. If you havent seen any of the evil dead movies, you need to pull your head out of your ass and get out there and watch em. zombie camp at its best.

and finally...

3) Johnny Depp and Phillip Seymour Hoffman have been rumoured to be playing the Riddler and the Penguin (respectively) in the new Christopher Nolan "dark knight" follow up. Now these are just rumors at this point but those sound like pretty accurate casting notifications to me.
More movie gossip tomorrow!

No comments: