Friday, January 16, 2009

So Say We All

Yesterday at work I was alerted that a celebrity was in our midst. After about 3 seconds, the alerter continued to tell me that the celebrity was none other than Edward James Olmos. A great actor who has been in such classics as "Blade Runner" and "Stand & Deliver". I am a big fan of his because not only was he in so many good movies but he is also the star of one of my favorite shows - Battlestar Galactica. He plays the captain of the galactica, Admiral Adama on the show. He is so badass on that show, i suggest all 3 people who read this blog to heavily get into this show unless you already have. Me and my co-worker friend Tom went to meet him when he was signing autographs for our department. Unfortunately we got to him too late and he was on his way out. I quickly asked "can we get a quick picture with my cell phone?" and he politely smiled and said "sure!" so some lady he was with took my cell phone and proceeded to take the WORST PICTURE ever taken by humans. She zoomed in way too far and cut tom out completely. Fortunately i made it into the picture, but i look like some sort of space creature. I guess thats fitting for the subject matter of his show..but anyway, the picture is posted below, try not to drool too much from jealousy...

1 comment:

Kristian said...

Dude, you need to hire that person as a full time photographer. That is the BEST photo I've EVER seen in my life! WERD!