Wednesday, January 7, 2009

USA Network and the Impending Film Fest

I haven't blogged in soooo long, but hopefully now with my new job ill actually have a minute or two to set aside and write something. That's right, I have yet another new job. Now I am a production assistant for USA Network's promo department at the 30 Rock building in NYC! I'm on the 21st floor and officially a Manhattan commuter. It's a change of pace for me but I've been here 3 days so far and I'm really digging it.

I also now work with a friend of mine: Tom Sutch. Me and him have gone to middle school, high school AND college together. And now we work together too. Our resumes must be identical...aside from me disappearing for almost 2 years to Los Angeles... The very fact that we haven't attempted to murder each other even once says a lot. I'll be posting about any sort of cool things that happen to me while I work in this crazy famous building and this crazy famous city as well.

I am also excited for my trip to the Sundance Film Festival coming up in 2 weeks from today. My old buddy from LA, Kristian, and I will be meeting up in his home town of Park City, Utah for 5 days to see indie movie after indie movie in the bitter freezing cold at this years film fest. I will be blogging as much as I can about every movie I see, every celebrity I bump into and anything thing else that happens while I'm there. I will also take as many pictures as I can for this blog. I hope to update it more than normal in the near future, because otherwise...what's the point?

1 comment:

Kristian said...

Damn dude! It has been MONTHS since you last blogged. You gotta change that! I am however, pumped for our little trip. It will be good times!